Saturday, December 1, 2012

Annual Cash Raffle in 2 days!

Another year has come and gone, like a whirlwind...and we are blessed to be in the position of helping another family this year.  Our bunco group is smaller, but the hearts of the ladies in it are just as big!

I am excited to announce that through email and facebook...all 100 of our raffle tickets are sold out!  We are anticipating a wonderful evening of dessert, coffee, and fellowship as we gather on Monday, December 3rd, 2012 to host the drawing for the $500.00 cash winner!


As in years past, we will hold the drawing at the Starbucks location off of 67th Avenue and just north of the loop 101.  We will meet just prior to 7pm and the raffle will be held promptly at 7:15.  (Just enough time to grab a coffee!)

Please do come if you can and bring your ticket stub.  You must be present with your stub to win the runner up prizes (you do NOT need to be present to win the $500).

This year, if you cannot make it, we are allowing a "proxy" to attend in your place and pick up any runner up prize you have won...as long as they are holding your ticket stub.

**I want to apologize...as I read through prior years...I realized that I had not ever posted photos as I promised.  Now that I have a smart phone, I promise to post photos of the drawing...and in just a few days, a bit of info about the family we have adopted.**

God Bless you all as we "Give Christmas Away" and multiply the joy of the Season!


Blessings,

Becky & the Bunco Babes

No comments:

Post a Comment